Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Last Jersey

The last Fatty v2.0 jersey that is. I ordered it back in May during the few hours that one could be ordered. Turns out I ordered just between the time that last one was sold and the ability to order was taken down. Brent at Twin Six gave me two options, either I could have my money back or with the little bit of material left they offered to make one for me special, it would just take a while. I had pretty much forgotten about it. A mere five months later and lookie what just came in the mail today, with a couple of water bottles to boot.

BTW - If you haven't been following Fatty's blog lately, things look like they're headed downhill fast. He's providing very moving insights into his family's battle with cancer on a pretty regular basis.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: