Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back from the 'Nix

I spent all of last week in Phoenix helping my parents out with their new home. I set some tile, did some drywall, consulted on some minor design stuff, and sprayed all the doors.

Here's a little video I made when setting tiles in the living room.



I also got out for a little ride with dad and a few of his riding friends. We went out to FINS for a short little ride Sunday morning. FINS is one of the few places I never rode in the Valley, when we moved to Phoenix it was a gray trail, built illegally by a handful of guys on private developer land. It's my understanding that it has gained legitimacy in the last couple of years. Legit or no it's a fantastic trail system. A lot of work went into building a really nice network of trails and it'd be a shame not to ride them. I borrowed a Badger 29er from dad's friend Carl for the ride. It was a good time.


Of course, the most important part of any 'nix is going to be the food.

Matt's

Lola

Roosevelt

and Cibo.

Yum.

3 comments:

JMH said...

Is is just me, or is the video not up? On my computer I only get a white box.

Congrats on the new job.

Unknown said...

Interesting, it shows up for me in Firefox and Explorer. Anyway, here's the direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGGpzrhvqk

Unknown said...

Shows up for me in Chrome too.