Monday, November 26, 2007

Safe and sound in Seattle

"What do we have here?"

"And you say you really need this?"

Yes, yes I do.

I just can't get over how purdy it is. The bike suffered one badly bent brake rotor during shipping, and all of my spares are the older Avid 165s and don't play nice with the newer 160 setup. Time with the Park DT-2 didn't really help all that much. Other than that, the bike is no worse for the wear and I'm looking forward to getting out there with it.

On a non-bike related note, I'd like to draw your attention to the Christmas stocking disparity in our household. That's how I roll, bitches!

2 comments:

bubba johosafats said...

amazing what a few washers will do to make up for a small rotor size difference. if'n ya don't mind going a little ghetto to get the job done quickly.

prettybike, though!

Unknown said...

I seriously considered that option, but I just went out and picked up a new one this afternoon and called it good.