Monday, February 11, 2008

Additional info

I should have mentioned yesterday, Pat gave Michele and I the full works tour of his workplace when we dropped off the beer. The company he works for makes all kinds of bad ass shit out of quartz and he basically yells at people to get back to work all day.

It's not very often that I get to be the tall one in a photo.

About those headsets that I liked so much at NAHBS, turns out they are a special edition of the new Cane Creek 110 that carries a MSRP of $650. $110 for a King is one thing, it's a serious part that will go forever, but $650 for a slightly dressed up version of the same part? You can keep it, something tells me that it's not worth it even at pro-deal prices.

Final note for tonight, Crazy Joe called this morning and will no longer be a part of Star's Red Mountain Wintertime Extravaganza, I'm still trying to figure out how this plays into the upcoming weekend travel plans now that I no longer need to pick him up in Spokane.

No comments: