Sunday, March 1, 2009

Out of Town

I'm down in Portland right now, without a bike.  That kinda sucks.  I'm down here helping Tim and Lucy with some of the details on the new house, as well as finishing some of the ten year old projects that never got done in preparation for going to market.  So far it's been some pretty easy work, some deck framing, plastic decking, digging holes(I actually can't remember the last time I didn't have someone lower on the pole dig my holes for me), and tomorrow I'm going to get started some sauna benches.  

It's not much, I know but there's really not much out there right now so I'll be taking what I can get.  As things stand right now, if I don't get permanent work by the end of the month I'll be headed to school on the state's dollar.  I'll find out more about that on Friday, in the meantime I'll continue to look...

No comments: