Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

The quarter ends next week and that's got me hopping at the moment. I finally got the vanity top for my parents powder room shipped out today and got started on Eddie's deck. I've got something kind of special in mind for Eddie, at this point he's not going to find out what it is until it shows up at his door but I'm fairly certain that he's going to like it.


Yesterday, I picked up enough bamboo to build all the boards currently on the horizon. That's a good sized pile of bamboo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm excited too, just pulled it out of the press. Looks pretty good so far.

Eddie Gianelloni said...

Do I need to buy trucks and wheels?

Unknown said...

Yes you will, once I get the pattern cut out(Fridayish) I'll have a better idea of what exactly you'll need. I'll let you know as soon as I do.