Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everybody Love the DDD

It's a hit! The double drop deck that is. Everybody loves it. It's stable, easy to push, fun to carve, and easy to slide. I've got two, maybe three more to build already. Shannon digs it.

So in case you haven't already guessed it longboards have been taking up quite a bit of my time lately. In fact deck number six is in the press right now and number seven goes in tomorrow. I'm going for nine before classes start again on the 29th. All A's for Spring quarter by the way, as if you cared.

I'm also planning on getting out and doing some mountain biking soon. Nope, I didn't forget about mountain biking. During my week off I plan on hitting the East side of the Cascades for a day or two and finding some trail. I'm going to cook brats over an open fire, drink some beer, and do lots of sudoku puzzles. Should be a blast.

Oh yeah, and even Michele has taken a turn on the triple D.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: