Friday, June 12, 2009

Say Hello to the Failboard

This was to be Eddie's board before I fucked it up in more ways than one. This whole building decks thing has been a bit of a learning experience but I'm definitely getting better as I go along and I'm learning more about what I can and can't do with bamboo. I had to cut this deck a little on the odd side just to make it usable and I'm in the process of finishing it out anyway. I'm just going to write sample on it and let people use it to get an idea of what this particular press can do.

Don't worry Eddie, I started a new deck for you two days ago as soon as I realized how badly I screwed up on this one(mostly cosmetic). It'll still be done when I said it would. Yours will still be a little screwed up just like every other board I've built so far, but less screwed up than most. And Eddie, just because this deck came out of the same press doesn't mean your deck will look anything like it. You'll just have to wait for the UPS guy to find that out.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: