Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow Day!

Seattle got it's first snow today(actually, some fell yesterday but it didn't stick at the house so it doesn't count). Also, Michele starts back to work today, but not until this afternoon, so I got a quick ride in while I could. I just started out from the house and headed to Lower Woodland, just like I did when the El M decided to go tits up. TBFKaU held together just fine but was just as brutal to ride as I expected in to be. Sadly, I must admit that I am currently not a singlespeeder, but it's something for me to work towards and I hope to get there soon.

Bike Ninja!

Same spot, different ride.

Some days it's good to be unemployed, some days it's downright awesome. Still miles from downtown and no signs of movement. That's a tough beat for sure.

No comments: