Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Leaf

Holy fuck, I'm a father!

On to the next thing. So for the last couple months, when I'm not sleep deprived and delirious, I've been thinking a lot about how I've gotten fat(ter) and slow(er) over the last year and a half or so. It's time to get serious. I'm a week on the diet and it's going well. I expect to hold steady until Thanksgiving(nothing would stop me from throwing away a diet for Thanksgiving dinner, I've been waiting all year after all) and pick up where I left off the next day. I also need to start getting out on the bike more, and not just the Tank. El M and TBFKaU haven't left the basement since we moved except for John and Eithne to borrow. Also, I should get back to blogging a little more, the slow death of TYOTB is unacceptable and I refuse to let it happen.

Okay. Diet, bikes, blog more, I can do this. Really...

No comments: