Sunday, August 26, 2007

Disco baby!

Michele and I got out for a nice little spin today. We headed straight West and screamed down the hill to the marina.

From there we hit Ballard Locks.

And the fish ladder.

Up a steep hill and we were at the park.

Good times.

WTF?

Ahh... The center of the universe at last.

Where bike is king.

We went to the Bourne Ultimatum after the ride and then I got back to work on Tim's bike. It dawned on me just yesterday why Lucy thought blue and green would be a good combo for the bike, Mariner's colors. Blue and white with a touch of silver and green, I don't think it looks anywhere near as good as the bike formerly known as Unit but it'll have to do. I'm going to start reassembly tomorrow and I plan to make delivery next weekend when I go to pick up my next project.

No comments: