Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Star's last ride

Star leaves for New Orleans first thing tomorrow morning so the two of us went out for her last 'nix ride today. I'm so sick and tired of riding in cars right now so I wasn't really into hitting Pemberton so we went to her second favorite place to ride, Desert Classic. It was a good quick ride, straight out DC to marker 47, side loop back to 43 and back to the lot. We covered 11 miles in 1 hour 30 minutes and 1200 feet of climbing. Star's become a pretty decent rider in the last 6 months and I'm sure she's ready for whatever trails the gulf states throw at her.

Star at the trailhead.
Me sporting my new Fatty jersey.
Star
Me
Star
I figured since Star's blind as a f-ing bat I should help her out a bit before she goes. Spent a half an hour after we got back turning this...
...into this.

No comments: