Monday, August 18, 2008

The Last Port Angeles Trip - Part 2

Having caught an earlier ferry back stateside, Michele and I had time to visit the Port Angeles Fine Arts Center.

It's a rather surreal place with it's art installations amongst the trees.

Even though it was still light out it was pretty dark down in the trees. I needed the flash to bring out some of the pieces. I really liked this fern.

There was a lot of goofy stuff that I wasn't really into, I left those pictures out. What's the point really?

Who doesn't love a good convex mirror?


As weird as the woods were I really liked the building itself. I'm guessing it's 1970's modern home converted to art space. From the outside I was pretty impressed with what I saw.

More mirrors.

Nice view of the Straight from up there.

No comments: