Monday, April 16, 2007

The Dilemma

Michele's been on me about getting my resume together for the big move. In just two short months Seattle will be my home and I've got to decide what I want to do with myself for the next three years.

"You mean like career? Uh, I don't know. I've, I've thought about this quite a bit sir, and I'd have to say considering what's waiting out there for me, I don't want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or... process anything sold, bought or processed, or repair anything sold, bought or processed, you know, as a career I don't want to do that."
-Lloyd Dobler

If you've got any ideas on a good job for a guy with construction supervisory experience, preferably paying top dollar and with a possibility of a bike commute I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: