Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh for two

No ride.

I tried to get my beans and franks on again tonight to no avail. All out, so I had grilled cheese and tomato soup. I don't know of a better tomato soup than at the Roosevelt but it's still no beans and franks. You know what they say, third times a charm.


Stopped by Rage and borrowed this to save my ass until my new seat comes in for the Volpe. The faux fur just isn't cutting it, more than an hour in the saddle and I start to hurt, I'm going with a tried and true SDG Bel-Air. Cheap and fits like a glove.

Last but not least, the plans are laid for Tour de Canals part deux. It's going down Sunday with Mark and Eithne in tow, maybe a few more from MTBR but that's yet to be determined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure are going there alot without me. Don't get too burnt out, because I'm gonna make up for lost time in a couple weeks or so...

love you.