Monday, April 13, 2009

Thinking About The Future

I made a quick trip down to Portland this last weekend to tie up some loose ends. Driving around with Pat on Friday I decided that I should start looking at what I'm going to want in a home of my own. Okay, that's not really true. I've been thinking about it for a long time, filling notebooks for the last few years in fact. I really like the look of this house that's just a couple of block away from Pat's although I'd definitely need to swap out the clear cedar lap siding for rain screen. I do love that little touch of cedar.

This however is a bit much for my tastes, not to mention that clear cedar ain't exactly cheap.

Gotta dig the location though, situated right on the bluff in the Overlook neighborhood.

I'm down with VG fir too...

No comments: