Sunday, February 11, 2007

Just a quicky


Did a short little technical ride today from Dreamy Draw. I covered 3.6 miles and 600 feet in about 40 minutes. Not really the best ride with a still somewhat sore back but it sure was nice to spin the legs a little. I hurt like crazy for the first 15 minutes or so, almost like I haven't ridden in a week.(oh yeah, I haven't) Once the burning stopped I was pretty good except for about 150 feet of trail that was just too damn loose and steep for me to make it up.

At this point I'm definitely looking forward to next weekend although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous. Now I'm not delusional enough to think that Star and I are somehow going to be a competitive duo, but I'd like to at least hit my goal and maybe not come in DFL.

No comments: