Thursday, February 15, 2007

Off to Old Pueblo

Michele and I are off to the races soon and we won't be back till Sunday night. I've still got to pack and finish overloading the Scion before we can head out, but that shouldn't take too long. Oh yes, we're taking the Scion. Everything we need and don't need for four days of camping and racing in the back of our little car. The Toyota most definitely has a blown head gasket and it reared it's ugly head in a big way yesterday. I have permission to use my company truck but I'm really not a big fan of using it for personal reasons and I have no way of keeping things secure with it. Anyway, my car troubles are a story for another time because I need to get my ass in gear, so I'm signing off until Monday and I hope your weekend is less brutal than mine.

No comments: