Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January's done

Well that's one month down and eleven to go. Not much of a month as far as the bike's concerned, there were only ten days this month when I actually threw my leg over the saddle. I logged 83 miles, 8200 feet, and 12 hours. I had three solid weeks where no riding took place, this one included.

February will be better, I mean how could it not be. Old Pueblo is only two and a half weeks away and I need to get my ass in gear. I'm planning on doing at least four laps and maybe I'll me able to pull out a fifth. That would put February within striking distance of January in a mere 24 hours.

On a side note, I feel like a jackass. Missed out on a hike with my wife that I was actually looking forward to. Michele's pissed at me. I'm pissed at me. Sorry babe.

No comments: