Thursday, March 22, 2007

This is my wife,

and I love her very much. She doing two back to back rotations in Canton, Ohio right now. Canton is her home town and so she's spending two months living with her mom. It didn't take her very long in the Buckeye state to realize that short visits are the only way to go. I miss her terribly. Ten years we've been together and this is the second longest we've been apart in all that time. The first couple of week of no Michele is usually ok. I do my own thing and trash the house. After a period I begin to really want her back in the house, and it gets cleaned back up. Thats where I am now. I talk to her every night and I wish I could tell her something to make her time pass more quickly but what the fuck do I got, nothing. I'm no good on the phone, kind of like I'm no good with the blog. So anyway, I really do miss you babe, and I'm looking forward to next weekend.

No comments: