Saturday, March 31, 2007

Well here I am

I flew into Cleveland on Thursday night and met my wife at the airport. Rather than head directly to Canton we checked into a hotel and went into town for dinner. We ended up in a part of town that is a bit more high brow than the two of us, but somehow we managed to persevere. After a good meal we headed to the Bier Markt in Ohio City. Tons of beer on tap, but none for me, thanks. Back to the hotel, diggity.

On Friday we drove around the Cleve checking out the sites. After a couple of downtown sites we drove over to Case Western so I could see the wonder that is Frank Gehry architecture.
When we left town we head to the Cuyahoga Valley NP to check out the towpath, Brandywine Falls, the Ledges, and the heron rookery.



Now we're in Canton and I'm in front of the internet for a couple of minutes. We're off to see Michele's cousin and her family tonight, should be fun. I'll be back in the 'nix tomorrow night and won't see my wife again for another four weeks. Oh, joy.

No comments: