Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The waiting is the hardest part

I slept in my own bed last night and that was a pretty nice change, not that I don't enjoy my parents coming to town but the couch was really not working well for me. It would be ever better if my wife was in my bed with me rather than 2,000 miles and three time zones away. Two more weeks and I get a conjugal visit.

No ride tonight, very long day at work and crazy Joe came to town in his meatwagon to make a drop and we went out to dinner. No work on the boat tonight either on account of Star's gone climbing w/ John and the baby. Hopefully tomorrow we'll both make it to the garage at the same time and get the deck on tomorrow.

Oh yeah, tomorrow is also the day when Michele and I find out where we are going to spend the next three years of our life. I'm getting all excited, come on Pac-NW!

No comments: