Sunday, May 13, 2007

Slow Sunday

Not much to report today, just a bunch of little tidbits. Michele and I rode to Trader Joe's in 100 degree heat to buy muffins and limes. About 4.5 miles both ways. The Seattle apartment search has begun in earnest without much luck thus far. My last Arizona race is less than a week away now and I'm still feeling quite optimistic. I was running 46 gear inches last year and suffered for it, this year I'm going to be running 40 and expect to be much better off. Did some recycling today that included every issue of Bike magazine from mid '99 to present. I'm not going to lie, it stung a little. The last purge was right before the move to the house on Alberta. Had I not lightened up then I'd have had every issue save the first two. Truth be told I pulled about five issues out that have Pac-NW relevant content. Did the same thing with Dirt Rag, but the horde was not near as impressive. Michele and Star are currently working on one of my favorite dinners right now so this is where I'm ending it.

Random pictures from the last few months just for shits and giggles.








No comments: